Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Tour My Home - Adelaide Terrace!

I should have done this ages ago..

Anyway, welcome in! First thing you'd see is something like this..


Kitchen on the Right

Wash Basin

Dining Area

Living Room - Joe's territory. He lives there.

Joe's territory.

Still his territory. The amazing thing is.. we never had problems even though someone lives in the living room. We still share the TV, I still rest on the sofa. We still share this common area. So far, it's been good. I hope it stays this way :)


My Room is on the Right

First View
(Built-in Wardrobe, Full Length Mirror)

Left Side - I keep all my coats/jackets and my bags plus recycled materials at the bottom

Right Side - Clothes

Tons of stuffs! It doesnt look like this anymore, but I guess still pretty much the same. Took up lots of space. I keep my notes still (left)

My Desk - Another box of notes under

Bedside - I sleep on the left of the bed. I love the bedside lamp.

Laundry

Toilet.
End of tour. I have to say it's a really lovely apartment with gym facilities, swimming pool, pool table, bbq pit, sauna, etc etc. It's like living in a condo in Singapore. And I live in Tanglin, close to Orchard if I were in Singapore. You can buy this apartment for maybe the price of a 2 or 3 room flat in Singapore!