Thursday, 30 July 2009

Housemates

I came back with a new housemate, Raymond.

Well, I kinda agreed to come back to Perth earlier to help him. Truth be told, he is one lucky guy.

I not only came back to help him settle down, I also drive him to school at 8 am in the morning then come home to sleep. I also cook for him and help him with other stuffs such as getting a comforter, a heater, student concession and... planning his timetable.

I've always wanted a younger brother.. so.. lucky him!

Raymond's existence in Perth had a little positive impact on me. We get along. I finally met someone whom I feel I can communicate with and trust. A friend. A potential good friend maybe? Each time when we are bored, I would bugg him to play games with me, etc. In fact, we've done so much stupid things.. like creating our very own monopoly? I bought a monopoly from mac donalds for a dollar and we started to write names of places in perth that we think is equivalent to the value on monopoly. He taught me poker and stuffs. It was so much fun to have someone to entertain me. Well, we had to entertain one another because there was only two of us until my other housemates came back.

I can see Joe, my other housemate, likes him too. Recently, they are into this fishing thingy.. Boys will be boys and I guess Joe is happy that its a male housemate than a female one.

I also starting watching a lot of movies, because Raymond has quite a number of them. So when I am bored, I'd just get some from him..

I feel that I lack self discipline. At home, we either spent time cooking, playing mahjong or monopoly. We've got a new set of monopoly, we bought it at a toy sale. Sometimes Raymond and I play cards, Dai Dee, Poker, Black Jack, whatever. Plus the movies that I've just mentioned. I havent been studying much. I really need to start to put in more effort in my studies. Another reason is also because I have one module less, so I kinda have more time. I have so much time in the day, when everyone is having their lessons. So I've been applying for jobs but not much replies. Good Luck to me!