OK, I managed to take some pictures with my lousy camera phone..

Arts School

Can you see there's like a little stage? Actually, they can sort of close up the area and they do hold some performances over there at night. I've seen it. Pretty impressive, I mean the idea and the concept.
YEAH~!
YEAH~!I know it's not clear. I'd try to bring a camera next time!
In the red circle is a baby peacock, and on the left is probably the mother. It's seriously ADORABLE! I went back today to look for it, but I can't seem to find them. There's 5 peacocks, permanent residents of UWA. But usually, they go out to play in the day. When I first saw this baby peacock, I thought it was a little duckling or something. UWA has a lot of ducks.. so.. but it didnt make sense why the baby and the mother seems to follow each other all the time. SO.. I went closer to observe this sweet little baby. It's a BABY PEACOCK! Because the beaks are sharp, it's not round. Furthermore, the ducks in UWA is not yellow in colour. They are dark brown in colour.
I learnt a few things today:
- Baby peacock is 2 weeks old
- You have to walk slowly to approach them or they'll be frightened and move away immediately

