
Today I am seriously home sick. I am not usually like that. I usually get over in a few minutes. I choose this path.. so.. I am quite prepared for whatever's ahead. All the challenging times, the lonely nights, all the tears that flows down my cheeks..
I was looking at some family and friends pictures. As I was browsing through the folder. I chance upon this picture that captured my attention. Why did I post this picture?
It's a broken heart. Can you see the huge plaster and little stitches?
Dear All, EVERY SINGLE STITCH represents someones that cares for me. So they made the effort to mend a broken heart. Thank you all, for all your concern. I know a lot of people back in Singapore cares for me. I hope I am not a disappointment to those who believed in me.
Each time I send a little message back to my family and friends, I usually say I am doing good. Truth is, it is very hard to tell someone I am not so good. There's bound to be such times over here, but I just can't bring myself to say I am not so good. It just doesnt make sense to not give good news.
Let's hope things get better!
Miss you all! *hugs*
