I'd sum up my 'interesting' activities in Perth.

Metro City
It's kind of like an Asian club in Perth, which only operates on Saturday?! Yes, just one day a week?? Unless they have events on Friday nights.. Totally doesnt make sense. The place and crowd was alright, but the music sucks!! What to do.. I am in Perth.

BBQ, South Perth
Thanks to Joe's friends who visited him, we've got something to do!

King's Park
Joe, Shirlene and I were soooooo bored, that we actually went to King's Park.

Picture! Picture!

Tomato Lake
You can skip this if you like, there's nothing over there. We had nothing to do, that we decided to walk to tomato lake. The only thing that was a little entertaining was probably the playground, the swings and all. Refer to picture below.

IMPORTANT SUMMARY: I LOOK TERRIBLE IN ALL THESE PICTURES. DON'T ASK WHY. I'LL TRY TO LOOK BETTER IN THE FUTURE. JUST BEAR WITH IT (._.)