Number 2 - End of Television Transmission
Back in Singapore, when the last tv program ends, you know there's this old school black/white colourful picture that will be displayed showing the time? It then improves to showing games that people pay to play..

The Aussie style is awesome! They show the current situation of various cities and places around the world, playing classical music. For example, it might show old architectures of Istanbul, Turkey, then Macau, China, etc.. It constantly changes. The places chosen are scenic, mainly landmarks or just an overview of the city. I was observing and I would conclude it's a reflection of whatever is happening in the country now. Like it's night time over my side, it's late afternoon in the states.. So I am quite sure it's a current, real time situation. At the bottom of the screen, it would state the classical music album used.
After a short while, it would show temperatures around the world. I love it! I mean, it's interesting and informative at the same time. It's also relaxing where you spend a few minutes appreciating the wonders of the world.
Good Night, my audience.

