Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Bell's Cooking - Part 3

Child of Mars is back!!

I've decided to blog today, after visiting a friend's new blog.

Back to my cooking alright? Just bear with it.. because after this post, I am probably going to stop posting about food.. thats till I figured out some new dishes! heh.

The usual mushroom soup, just that this time round, I used pork instead and I added cauliflower, which was probably the reason why the soup was sweet.


I usually pack my meals..

Domino's Pizza. I love the Double Bacon Cheeseburger.
Of course, I bought it la..

Looks good? :)

Green Bean Soup

If you are wondering what this is..
It's the mee sua we eat on our chinese birthdays? I did make an effort to cook red eggs, though the colouring wasnt obvious.. I could have added in more stuffs, but I am contented to have a bowl of mee sua on my birthday! Cheers! :)

Burgers! Mingyi said my cooking and dinner lacks variety.. so here's a more westernized version

This looks good isnt it? It looks like a picture you can find on the menu of a chinese restaurant. Sorry about the presentation. I'd work on it in the future!

Eggs + ??
It's Mapo Tofu. I tried the sauce which I bought from the market. It sucks! Trust me, I dont trust those packaging seasoning anymore! It tasted so weird, I nearly threw the whole plate away. But I didnt want to waste food so..