Just as I was about to give up, I saw some light.
“LIGHT”
10.15pm.
I am sitting on the balcony, enjoying some light from the moon. It just hit me all of a sudden that things are simple. Irregardless of the amount of clouds that passes by throughout the night, the moon still shines. In fact, the clouds were insignificant. It did not, in any way, affect the moon’s ability to shine. To add on to this beautiful picture I am seeing right now, on my left side were the little stars.
I am the moon. I am still who I am, irregardless of the amount of clouds that passes by and the challenges ahead in a new environment. The stars were the little surprises in my life that makes this all perfect.
10.20pm.
I see a huge amount of clouds passing by.
Maybe, right now, there are too many challenges and problems in my life, but it will go away. The wind aids in the process, so that the moon can still shine as brightly as it could.
10.22pm.
The huge clouds passing through resulted in a blurred vision of the moon. But I can still see some light. It’s like a ring surrounding the moon, which is unique and attractive in its own way. Judging from the conditions of the sky, I will get this blurred vision for another 10 minutes or so.
Dear Lovely Jasmine, I am missing you right now. I am sure you would be in love with this view that I am appreciating at the moment. Unfortunately, I am unable to capture this. But I’d like you to know, you’ve been missed. Every single expression of yours and that every single word coming from you, your lovely smile and the hugs you give. You give the best hugs!
10.25pm.
Part of the moon is being covered, while the other part still shines. The clouds are still making its way.
10.28pm
Relating to everything I’ve just mentioned. This view is a little depressing. There’s an enormous amount of clouds in the sky. It seemed like my problems are going to be never-ending.
When was the last time you appreciated the moon, the stars, the clouds and the wind?
I just did.
“LIGHT”
10.15pm.
I am sitting on the balcony, enjoying some light from the moon. It just hit me all of a sudden that things are simple. Irregardless of the amount of clouds that passes by throughout the night, the moon still shines. In fact, the clouds were insignificant. It did not, in any way, affect the moon’s ability to shine. To add on to this beautiful picture I am seeing right now, on my left side were the little stars.
I am the moon. I am still who I am, irregardless of the amount of clouds that passes by and the challenges ahead in a new environment. The stars were the little surprises in my life that makes this all perfect.
10.20pm.
I see a huge amount of clouds passing by.
Maybe, right now, there are too many challenges and problems in my life, but it will go away. The wind aids in the process, so that the moon can still shine as brightly as it could.
10.22pm.
The huge clouds passing through resulted in a blurred vision of the moon. But I can still see some light. It’s like a ring surrounding the moon, which is unique and attractive in its own way. Judging from the conditions of the sky, I will get this blurred vision for another 10 minutes or so.
Dear Lovely Jasmine, I am missing you right now. I am sure you would be in love with this view that I am appreciating at the moment. Unfortunately, I am unable to capture this. But I’d like you to know, you’ve been missed. Every single expression of yours and that every single word coming from you, your lovely smile and the hugs you give. You give the best hugs!
10.25pm.
Part of the moon is being covered, while the other part still shines. The clouds are still making its way.
10.28pm
Relating to everything I’ve just mentioned. This view is a little depressing. There’s an enormous amount of clouds in the sky. It seemed like my problems are going to be never-ending.
When was the last time you appreciated the moon, the stars, the clouds and the wind?
I just did.
