My sister came over for a couple of days! So we had good food and quite a bit of shopping. Heh.
My sister definitely came at the wrong time! I only had like 3 hours of sleep each day. There's so much to do. But If I cant even show her around for a few days, What kind of sister would I be? Especially when she specifically made the trip down for ME. I am very appreciative of everything and it was good to have her around. There's so much familiarity and so comfortable to have your sister beside you. Afterall, we've lived together for more than 20 years! We whine, we complain about each other, we argue, but at the end of the day, we still love each other very much.
Amelia takes very good care of me, since I was little Bell. My dad and her dotes on me the MOST! Amelia would forgo buying some of her favourite stuffs, but she wouldnt mind getting me a little gift. That's my sister.
I wasnt exactly emotional, but when I sent her to the airport, I was pretty upset. I gave her a little hug and I didnt want to make much eye contact, for if I did, I know that I would start to tear. She's like that too!
Anyway, I had a good time when she was around.. I'll be home very soon!
Each time she msn me online, saying the family is going for dinner.. I feel upset for a few seconds.. How everyone is reluctant to go, finds it troublesome. But when you are so far away from them, you would treasure every single dinner, every single family activity that you used to have.
Anyway guys, I should be home 07/06! That's less than a month! Like 25 days? :)
Cheers!
