skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Child of Mars
Sunday, 3 May 2009
Bell's Silly Post - BoBo & Sprite
I think this is seriously adorable. My pet, Bobo and Clarence's pet, Sprite take pictures on facebook.
Clarence must be laughing at me.. when I tell him how I am feeling and behaving a certain way, lately..
See? He laughs at me.. >.<
Revenge Time! Look at his DUH look. haha!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Bell's Blog List
A lucid moment in the madness
Adrielle
Class Blog - The F Class
Jermaine
Shiling
Xiaoqi
All will hear my views and voice
Trial and error is my school of choice
Like a dragon, dashing and daring I appear
Fighting for those that I hold dear
I am ARIES, CHILD OF MARS!
About Me
Belinda Lee
Perth, WA, Australia
Post Graduate Student, UWA
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(40)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(13)
Exams, Exams & Exams..
A Different Approach to My Life..
A Letter..
Mandarin Ducks
Fate brought us together?
Going Home..
Updates..
7th May Cultural Fair
Amelia in Perth~!!
My Busy Schedule!!
Bell's Silly Post - BoBo & Sprite
18th Post
Mid Term Examinations
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)