Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Updates..

Just want to mention a few..

  1. I've been accepted into Masters of Marketing! I also applied for advanced standing, which I am waiting for the business school to approve.. It'd take a while.. you know, 'A WHILE', it's Aussie style..
  2. I am moving into the CITY! It's a lovely apartment! :) That probably means more partying and more shopping. heh.
  3. I just confirmed my flight today, I am going home! 08 June!

It's quite funny how I whine and complain about stuffs in Aussie, but I wouldnt mind staying a little longer in Perth. I am not in love with this place, but I am beginning to enjoy the pace. Instead of rushing home, I'd like to spend a few days in Perth, just doing nothing. Like take time off to clear my thoughts, do a little reflection and present to all of you, a slightly different Bell I hope. Considering the amount of shit I've been through here, I hope I have become more mature and stronger. I hope I'd never lose the optimism I had when I was a kid. I hope lovely Jasmine wont tell me how my posts sound a little pessimistic. I hope I go home with happy emotions and a lot to share.. A LOT.. hahaha..

Love all.