Monday, 25 May 2009

A Letter..

I am supposed to be studying for my paper on Wednesday, but.. I received some news from a friend. He might be going back next week.. So I took time to write him this.. I know my priorities, but I also think, this friend is worth one hour of my time to write this letter.

Letters are very personal, but I wanted to share what I've written. I was impressed with how well I've written, how I expressed my feelings and thoughts in Chinese. Another reason why this letter is so well written because every single word came from my heart..

I wanted to dedicate a single post to this friend, but I was not able to find time. So let me just show you this..


Andrew, 我很庆幸在Perth能遇见你。
你待人处事的方法,我很欣赏。
在Perth, 能和我有相同想法的人不多。
你的想法跟我比较接近。
往往,我都能理解你所要表达的。

和你一起度过的日子特别愉快。
你很豪爽,对朋友也很好,很诚恳,是很少见的。
你比较细心,比较会看人的表情。
你逗我们笑也是顾重大局。

我觉得你心胸广大是因为那时候我跟你说,我今年犯太岁,你毫不犹豫地就拿出一道符给我。
那显示你这个人不自私,有东西你会分享, 也很关心人。
那个时候,我有点惊讶,可是确定了你这个人的本性.

我在这里也没有遇上志同道合,或比较合得来的朋友,所以你的出现,令我感到很安慰。
很可惜的,你快回国了。我觉得有点遗憾,也许说再见是为了下次的相遇?


我真心的祝福你,希望你一切顺利,事业蒸蒸日上,往来的日子也很愉快。


有空还是能来探望我,来Perth再找我们玩,或去新加坡,我一定会带你去玩。
要好好照顾自己.

If I were to receive this, I think I'd cry. The words I used were quite 'strong' to have an impact and I made the effort to list out all the good qualities of this person. Sweettt!

I wanted to do a bit more, like hand made a little gift? It depends on how much time I have left and depends on when he goes back.

But I am so glad to have met Andrew.

Cheers! :)