Oh My God! omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg OMFG~!
Sorry, but I am so excited! I want to share something really fun! it's so exciting and interesting! hehe.
Last year, I started receiving emails from a group of UWA girls. Because the emails are school emails, I know it's not spam or junk mail. One of the girls added me by accident, because of the similarity in the emails. So I am "Kate Minesora", least on their list and the thread, I am Kate? hehe.
I wrote back last year to tell them that they have been emailing the wrong person, because I am not Kate. So the girls said they'd remove my email and stuffs.
Recently, I started to receive emails from this group of girls again. ISN'T IT AMAZING?! How I was involved, reading their emails about their life and their gatherings? I even have their phone number since they arrange to meet up for dinners and stuffs?
TODAY, I WROTE BACK because it's simply amazing how everything happened and now I became a student of UWA myself and I am residing in Perth! so fun!
This is so fun and interesting!! isnt it? hehehehehehe.... :P What happens if I drop by someday? hahahhahhaha.. hehehe
Sorry, but I am so excited! I want to share something really fun! it's so exciting and interesting! hehe.
Last year, I started receiving emails from a group of UWA girls. Because the emails are school emails, I know it's not spam or junk mail. One of the girls added me by accident, because of the similarity in the emails. So I am "Kate Minesora", least on their list and the thread, I am Kate? hehe.
I wrote back last year to tell them that they have been emailing the wrong person, because I am not Kate. So the girls said they'd remove my email and stuffs.
Recently, I started to receive emails from this group of girls again. ISN'T IT AMAZING?! How I was involved, reading their emails about their life and their gatherings? I even have their phone number since they arrange to meet up for dinners and stuffs?
TODAY, I WROTE BACK because it's simply amazing how everything happened and now I became a student of UWA myself and I am residing in Perth! so fun!
This is so fun and interesting!! isnt it? hehehehehehe.... :P What happens if I drop by someday? hahahhahhaha.. hehehe
